(Extracted from Annual Report 2019)
FY2019 KEY HIGHLIGHTS
5-YEAR FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Includes a partial capital distribution from the divestment proceeds of 4 Penjuru Lane, Singapore (“Kim Heng Warehouse”). The capital distribution amounted to S$5.08 million, S$2.40 million, S$1.61 million and S$0.408 million in FY2015, FY2016, FY2017 and FY2018 respectively.
- Includes a partial capital distribution from the divestment proceeds of Kim Heng Warehouse. The capital distribution per unit amounted to 0.614 cents and 0.268 cents in FY2015 and FY2016 respectively.
- The recomputed FY2017 DPU of 6.583 cents reflects the effect of the bonus element in the Rights Issue, which includes a capital distribution per unit of 0.165 cents from the divestment proceeds of Kim Heng Warehouse. The actual DPU for the year was 6.738 cents, which includes an actual capital distribution per unit of 0.169 cents.
- Includes reimbursements received in relation to outstanding lease incentives from certain Australia properties and the divestment proceeds of Kim Heng Warehouse.
- Includes reimbursements received in relation to outstanding lease incentives and rental support from certain properties in Australia.
- Excludes unamortised costs.
- Based on annual independent valuations of portfolio properties.
- Based on the closing unit price of Cache Logistics Trust on the last trading day of each financial year and the actual DPU of each financial year, except in FY2017 which is based on the recomputed DPU of 6.583 cents.
- Ratio of Total Debt over Deposited Properties as defined by Appendix 6 of the Code of Collective Investment Schemes (“Property Funds Appendix”).
- Ratio of earnings before interest expense, tax, depreciation and amortisation to interest expense. Excludes non-recurring finance expenses incurred for any refinancing exercise during the financial year and FRS 116 adjustments.
- Includes margin and amortisation of capitalised upfront fee, excluding non-recurring finance expenses and FRS 116 adjustments.
- Based on units in issue and to be issued as at 31 December of each financial year.
- Based on the closing unit price of Cache Logistics Trust on the last trading day of each financial year.